my recent reads..

Atomic Accidents: A History of Nuclear Meltdowns and Disasters; From the Ozark Mountains to Fukushima
Power Sources and Supplies: World Class Designs
Red Storm Rising
Locked On
Analog Circuits Cookbook
The Teeth Of The Tiger
Sharpe's Gold
Without Remorse
Practical Oscillator Handbook
Red Rabbit

Friday, February 27, 2009

Like you scroll wheel? You want KatMouse!

I just heard about KatMouse on Security Now! #182.

I type fast, but love my mouse ( ... and there has been lot's of controversy about the numeric keyboard getting in the way too).

That means I'm a scroll-wheel addict. Till now, I just accepted the fact that it doesn't kick in all the times I would naturally expect it to work, like old applications, or in controls or windows that don;t have focus.

As soon as I heard Steve talk about KatMouse I knew I just had to get it. Two minutes later, it is installed and I'm loving it!

Best feature: when I have overlapping windows, I can scroll whichever window the mouse is over. Doesn't have to be in focus. Beautiful! This is how the scroll wheel should have worked all along;-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

cool!

Raj said...

Nice post indeed.
How to make a website